Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blah blah blah

I had a nerve block yesterday for my neck. I hope it works, but the jury is still out. There’s still some pain. I’ve been taking it very easy and following the instructions to the letter, to get the best possible results. The doc says it can take up to two weeks for complete results, so I guess we’ll see…

Our dishwasher is broken. God help us, we are so spoiled. Thankfully, it is covered under the warranty that came with our house. The repairman was here today. He said it’s the motor and it has to be ordered. So it will be several days, at least, depending on if they have a motor here in Memphis (sheesh).

Not a lot going on. I made a beautiful chicken pot pie today. Wish I’d taken a picture of it, because it really looked pretty. I made little cut-outs on the top crust and brushed it with egg wash, and even crimped the edges. I also made oatmeal raisin cookies – Steve and I both love those.

I’ve gotten hooked on “The Office” just recently. I just finished Season 2. It’s pretty addictive.

Okay, so that’s about it for my boring life these days. Hopefully, next time I post, it will actually be a little more interesting.

Here's a "blast from the past" picture of me, circa 1966:




More later --

3 comments:

  1. Hello Patty,
    It is nice to hear from you and to see you posted ! How cute you look on this photo ! One can see that you were a funny little girl.
    I hope your neck will be better in the coming days.
    I did not remember if I wished you a Happy New Year so do I : I wish you the best for the coming year : a good health in first, and joy and happiness in your life.
    Thank you for stopping by my blogs.
    See you around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty,

    Glad your back!!! I kept checking but no update love the photo of steve and the "kids" glad you had a great christmas and you look so adorable in your photo hope your neck is better and you have a better year this year
    take care
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Michelle. It's so good to hear from you! Hope everything is going well for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.