Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday evening check-in

So, there's not a lot going on. It's been cold and rainy for a few days. Actually, I don't know if it rained today, because I didn't leave the house! Love Saturdays when I can stay inside all day ... they seem to be few and far between.

Last night, I took off my fleece jacket and the next thing I know, Boots had claimed it for his own and was purring really loud! Here's a photo of the sweet kitty enjoying his warm "bed" --



Also, here's a shot of the beautiful roses I got the other day. These are courtesy of a "flower card" I got as a gift last March from my friend, Missy. A local florist, Holliday Flowers, issues a card with the 12 months printed on it. Once a month you go in, they punch your card, and you get a free bouquet of flowers. For January it was beautiful pink roses, tinged in a deeper shade of pink. Beautiful!



More later --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.