Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you, Niki and Helene, for your notes and well wishes. I have been AWOL for quite some time now and have no excuse. No good one, anyway…

Steve and I have had a wonderful Christmas. We had a Christmas visitor – a friend that Steve has known for more than 30 years who came to spend Christmas Eve and most of Christmas Day with us. It was a really nice holiday, and I’m glad Steve’s friend was able to spend Christmas with us.

Santa was good to us. I got a jewelry armoire that I’ve been wanting for ever so long. Steve got a Garmin GPS for his new car, which he loved.

Here are a few holiday pictures. To the three people who read my blog, Thank You! I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year. I promise I won’t be as delinquent in my blogging. One of my resolutions is to get back into the habit of blogging and make it a regular part of my life.

More later --







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.