Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday fun day





Not too much else to say besides that.

Yes, it's been a long time. I won't even start with lame excuses, since that's all I would have.  But, today's a new day and I am firing up the old HP to write a little blurb in my sorely-neglected blog.

Speaking of firing up the laptop...my HP Pavilion Notebook is not doing well. It spontaneously will flash a message that the cooling fan is not operating properly and then it rudely just shuts down, right in the middle of whatever I important task I may be completing. Like checking my Facebook page. Or saving a picture that speaks to me, like the one above. Which reminds me, I better hit "save."  There, I feel better ... at least I won't lose what I've written today.  Whew! It's not easy to concoct such masterful writing, you know.

So ... today I have the day off. Yes, I requested a Monday off, for no particular reason other than I just wanted to.  What bliss. My short-term plan involves me getting dressed and shaving my legs (not in that order, mind you) so that I can go get a mani/pedi this morning. Yay!  After which, I may do a little shopping, maybe even see a movie. The day is entirely open ... what a lovely concept. So I plan to enjoy it thoroughly, because tomorrow it's back to the salt mines.  Wonder where the term "salt mines" came from?  Truth be told, there will never be enough time to Google everything my mind wonders about...

Oh well, welcome back to me and my little blog. I guess this is enough of my stream of consciousness writing for a Monday morning. If you're reading this (all two of you), I hope you have a good Monday and a good week.

More later (well, with my history, I guess I shouldn't necessarily assume that) --

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you writing again. Kris has been having problems with his HP Laptop as well. He told me he will be taking it to the computer "hospital" very soon as he can't fix what is wrong with it on his own.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.