Wednesday, August 1, 2018

 Life has been a little nutso lately. Okay...a lotta nutso. I've had two big surgeries in two months and am recuperating from both quite well, albeit with a few bumps in the road. But I'm still on the road, with eyes fixed toward better days.

I went for a walk early this morning. It was cool and breezy -- which is a Big Deal in Memphis on August 1st. It was delightful. I snapped some pictures (of course) and decided to share them with you.

I have a great walkable neighborhood, full of coves and windy streets, with enough hills to challenge me. I love how lush and green everything still looks. Usually by this time of the year, plants are getting really thirsty looking, but they are still quite beautiful.
 



I had to get a picture of this mailbox - the detail is fabulous.


A beautiful house.. I love all the vines and wildness about the place.


This fence caught my eye. I bet it's pretty when lit up at night.


This is my next door neighbor's house. She keeps things looking so beautiful.


And, back home. My solar kitty welcomes anyone to our door, as does the hydrangea door hanger.
     
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.