Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kitty on a shelf


Boots is our sweet and shy kitty. He always hides when company comes to visit. But I'm on to him. He usually heads for my closet. Last time we had company, I went and got him and carried him out to say hello ... then carried him back. I keep hoping he will lose a little of the shyness, but so far it hasn't happened.

I think Boots likes his new house. He spends most of his time in the back part -- in our bedroom or the study. This morning I snapped a quick shot of him on his cat perch, which is in our bedroom and overlooks the back yard.

More later --

3 comments:

  1. I think that might be the best picture of boots I've ever seen. Looks like he's enjoying the new digs. I'm so happy for you all.
    Hugs girl,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl! And thanks for following my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm following. We're SSAB's where you go I go!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.