Thursday, July 16, 2009

TGIF - tomorrow!

It’s a nice Thursday evening and I’m enjoying the peace and quiet. Chance has made his last trip outside for the night, Boots is lying sprawled out in the middle of the hallway, and my sweet husband is in the kitchen making his lunch for tomorrow. Which, in case you haven’t realized, is FRIDAY.

It’s been busy at the office lately, which is a good thing. I don’t think I’ve talked much about my job here. I work for a labor and employment law firm. My particular job is pretty interesting (most of the time) and involves working on PowerPoint presentations, training programs, research, and lots of other things. I like that it can be very challenging and also rewarding. We’ve gone through a pretty slow period, which I hate. The days drag by and I find myself getting lazy. It’s much better when we’re busy and there are lots of things going on!

Here’s a picture of a pretty piece of wall art we found. It’s iron and I really like it. Sorry it's a little blurry...



More later --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.