Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Can you be a crazy cat lady with only one cat?

I am so enamored of my cat, Hobbes. He just makes me happy. I love his smuushhy face and his sweet little paws and how his tail curls tightly around him when he is happy. I love his personality and his spunk and his acrobatic abilities. I love that he wants to cuddle in the mornings and that he and Chance get along well (when they're not chasing each other through the house growling, that is). I love that he drags his toys over to my feet when he wants me to play with him. I love that he does this big, plaintive, MEOWW to get my attention.

Actually, I could go on and on ... and thus, no doubt secure the title as the craziest cat lady in the history of the world with only one cat. But you know what? Bring it on. I'll wear the title with a smile. Because if loving Hobbes is wrong, I don't want to be right.

This is Hobbes in a kitty-grass induced sleep. He is smiling because nothing makes him happier than getting to munch on fresh kitty grass. Speaking of that big ol' LOUD meow, he puts it to good use when he wants the grass and I am not moving fast enough to provide said grass.


I love how he sits up on the end of the couch, like he is watching TV. Honestly, he looks as though he's going to change the TV channel and look over at me any minute and say, "hey, couldya bring me a drink?"


This is how he loves to sleep on me ... just splayed out like nobody's business. He likes me to pat his tummy while he's in this position. He's part dog.

By the way, sorry about some of these pictures. My digital camera is going out on me and I haven't replaced it yet. I plan to this weekend, though!

But back to the subject at hand ...

Are these not the sweetest little paws ever?

2 comments:

  1. Patty,
    Your Hobbes is just adorable. I can see why you love him. Love the grass induced picture. Awww to be so comfortable.!
    Have a great week and thank you for sharing the pictures of your Mr. Hobbes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eileen! Hope you are having a great week too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.