Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My spring flowers

I love wisteria. It's an old-fashioned plant and can be downright ugly when not in bloom. But when it blooms, watch out! This vine blooms over our back fence every Spring, lucky me.


This red rose bush sits on one end of our house. It gets hours of sun every day, and is so loaded down with blooms, it's barely standing upright. I love it.


On the opposite end of our house we have this bush, with coral-colored roses. It doesn't get nearly as much sun as the other one, so fewer blooms. But the ones I have are huge. And beautiful!


This is one of several azalea bushes we have, and it's just starting to bloom out.


You know, it's hard to beat April in Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.