Tuesday, June 23, 2009

There's good news and bad news

The bad news is, the high was 99 degrees today, with a heat index of 110. And, when I got off at 5:00 it was still 98! The good news is, my car’s A/C is working great since they fixed it.

The bad news is, when I got home it was 83 degrees in my house, although the thermostat was set to 74. The good news is, our home warranty (which was included when we bought the house) covers the air conditioning units.

The bad news is, we have to use AHS’ authorized service people to fix our A/C instead of the guy we’ve used before and trust, AND we have to wait for them to call us. The good news is, they called me this afternoon.

The bad news is, their first available opening is next Monday from 8:00 to 12:00. What the ?????????

I’m still trying to think of the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.