Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today’s been a quiet day. There’s been a gentle, soaking rain that’s moving out tonight, and it’s considerably cooler this evening – it actually feels great outside – about 61 degrees. It’ll be back in the 80s tomorrow and close to 90 again by Saturday.

One of my co-workers and I went out to lunch today, to Buffalo Wild Wings. Thursday is 60-cent boneless wings day. It was great. I’ve been taking my lunch a lot lately, just trying to be more frugal, but it was nice to get out of the office for an hour.

Tomorrow our mattresses come! I’m really excited about that. Although, as I told my husband last night, “I’m sort of going to miss our dark, quiet guest room.” It’s very cozy with only one window, and our bedroom has three huge windows, so I think it won’t be nearly as dark. My husband kindly offered to let me sleep in the guest bedroom any time I want. (Gee, thanks, honey.)

Here’s a picture I took of Chance awhile back. I think his toy needs to be j-u-s-t a tad bigger...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.