Monday, June 1, 2009

A sunflower for you

Today was a pretty good day, for a Monday. Mondays are hard, I guess, for most everyone. I know they are for me. Only four more days until the weekend, though!

I just read the paragraph I just wrote, and you would think I hate my job. Which is not true, by the way. I almost always like, and sometimes love, my job. But, I’ve been having some health issues, and it is really doing a number on my motivation. Pain makes me not feel like doing much of anything. Additionally, it has not been very busy at work lately (at least at my desk), which in a way is a blessing, but in another way, it is perpetuating my lack of motivation. However, these lulls never last long, so I’m trying to appreciate it while it’s here. Crazy-busy days will return before long, I have no doubt.

Here's a picture I love:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here! Tell me what you think -- I really want to know.